In this page we describe the modalities for site management regarding personal data handling collected from the user.
In accordance with applicable privacy laws (Section 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, Italian Personal Data Protection Code, and EU Regulations n. 679, 2016), we would like to take this opportunity to inform you that your personal information will be processed in an ethical and transparent manner, only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that safeguards your privacy and your rights.
This information refers only to the above mentioned website, therefore it does not apply to other websites that might have been visited by the user through a link.
Ownership regarding handling of personal data
As a follow up of consulting this website, data related to identified or identifiable people may be processed. The Owner of their treatment is
Hotel Michelangelo di Grossi Mirco e C. S.a.s.
Via Ponchielli, 1
Processing takes place manually and using IT tools, and is done for the following purposes:
- To obtain and confirm your booking of accommodations and other services, and to provide such services as requested. Since this processing is required to define our contractual relationship and to perform under our contract with you, your consent is not required, unless certain “sensitive” information is submitted. Should you refuse to submit your personal information, we will not be able to confirm your booking or provide you with the requested services. Processing shall cease once you check out, although some of your personal information may (or in some instances, has to) continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner described below;
- To comply with our “Public Safety Law” (Article 109 Royal Decree n. 773, 18/6/1931) which requires that we provide identification data of our guests to the police, for purposes of public safety, in the manner established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). Data submission is mandatory, and does not require your consent. Should you refuse to provide such information, we will not be able to host you in our hotel. Data acquired for such purposes shall not be retained by us, unless you provide consent to their retention as required under point 4, infra;
- To comply with applicable administrative, accounting, and tax regulations. For these purposes, your consent is not required. Personal information is processed by us and our persons in charge of data processing, and is disclosed outside the company only when and if required by law. Should you refuse to submit the required data for the above purposes, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. Data acquired for such purposes is retained by us for the required statutory period (10 years – or longer, in case of tax audits);
- To speed-up check-in on your next visit to our hotel. For such purposes, upon obtaining your consent (which can be revoked at any moment), your information will be retained for a maximum of years 20, and will be used the next time you are our guest, for the reasons listed supra;
- To allow you to receive messages and telephone calls during your stay. Your consent is required for such purposes. You can revoke your consent at any time. Such processing, where consent is granted, shall end when you check out;
- To send you advertising messages and updates on special rates and promotions. For this purpose, upon obtaining your consent, your information shall be retained for a maximum of years 20, and will not be disclosed to third parties. You may revoke your consent at any moment;
- For purposes of protecting persons, property, and company assets, using a video-surveillance system for some areas of the hotel, which are duly identified by signage. Your consent is not required for such processing because it is conducted pursuant to our legitimate interest to safeguard persons and property against potential violence, theft, robbery, damage, and vandalism. Surveillance is also conducted for purposes of fire prevention and occupational safety and health. Recorded images are erased after 24 hours, except on holidays or other days the business is closed; images are never retained for more than one week. These images are not subject to third-party disclosure, except as required to comply with a specific investigatory demands from a court or the police.
According to Section 13 and 122 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 ("ITALIAN PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION CODE" in the matter of personal data protection) and as provided for in the General Provision of Privacy Guarantor of May 8, 2014, we provide site users with some information about cookies used.
What Cookies are
A "cookie" is a text file saved on the user's computer when accessing a web site, with the purpose of providing information every time the user returns to the same site.
It's kind of a reminder of the visited web page. With a cookie, the web server sends information to the user's browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) stored on the computer of the latter, and will be read and updated each time the user returns to the site. So, the Web site can automatically adapt itself to the user.
During website navigation, user may also receive cookies from different sites ("third parties" cookies) on his terminal, set up directly by the operators of those websites and used for the purposes and in the manner by them defined.
Categories of cookies used in this site
This website uses technical cookies, for which user consent is not required.
Techincal cookies may be:
• navigation or session cookies that ensure the normal browsing and use of the website (allowing, for example, a purchase or access authentication to restricted website areas);
• analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to gather aggregated information about the number of users and how they visit the website;
• function cookies allowing user to navigate according to a set of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected to purchase) in order to improve the service.
Third Parties Cookies
Third parties cookies, that can be both technical and profiling and could be installed through the site.
Third-parties profiling cookies are required to create user profiles in order to send online advertising, according with user-defined preferences within the pages of the website.
Details about individual third-parties cookies, as well as links through which the user can receive more information and request the deactivation of cookies, are set out below.
Cookies use consent
Regarding cookies currently used by this website, Owner is not required to ask for user consent about technical cookies, as these are strictly necessary for service supply.
For other types of cookies, user consent may be given, in accordance with current regulations, through specific browser configurations, computer programs or devices that are easy to use for the User. The Owner reminds that the User him/herself can change cookie preferences anytime. User can also disable browser cookies at anytime, but this might stop user from accessing some website areas.
If this website uses technical cookies only, it does not provide the user with brief disclosure, however, this extensive disclosure is available, providing information about use and purpose of the cookies on this website.
If this website also uses profiling cookies, it is shown on each webpage, during the first website access, a brief information through a dynamic banner, with reference to this extensive disclosure.
DATA SUBJECTS' RIGHTS
We also would like to inform you that the European Regulation grant you certain rights, including rights of access to, adjustment, erasure, limitation of, or objection to the processing of your data, as well as data portability rights, when and insofar as applicable (Articles 15-22 of the EU Regulations n. 679, 2016). You can also file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, according to the procedures set forth under applicable regulations.
For any other concern, and to assert your rights under the EU Regulation, please contact:
Data Controller GROSSI MIRCO - email@example.com